Helping you Stand out from the Crowd!
Zooms personal approach ensures candidates are put at ease the moment they walk through the door. We understand the importance of building relationships with our candidates which is why we feel it is essential to meet with you in person to best understand your experience and skills.
We take the responsibility of matching you to the right job seriously as taking the first step into a new career is a life changing event.
How we do it
- Encourage regular contact with our candidates and believe communication is key to a successful partnership and placement
- A dedicated recruitment consultant will guide you through the recruitment process and keep you informed of any suitable vacancies
- Provide career advice & CV consultation
- Provide tips on preparing for that big interview and the challenges you may come up against
- We present your resume to our large portfolio of clients
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Introduction to suitable companies to promote your skills and experience saving you time job hunting
- Competitive rates of pay, perks & weekly pay
- Clear and concise briefing on your role
- Efficient contact and support
- Temp of the month bonus scheme
TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT?
Working as a temporary contractor is a great way to explore different roles and industries and to gain experience whilst providing a flexible balance around your home environment. Zoom have a number of temporary contracts to suit all skill sets across Kent, London and Surrey mostly with an immediate start available so there is no delay in finding you work contact the temp team now to register your interest.
We take great pride within our dedicated permanent division in matching your experience, qualifications or skills to the best opportunities available within leading organisations across London and the UK. All permanent placements are subject to a professional interview with a dedicated Zoom consultant to ensure your success and then with our end client, we provide advice and support every step of the way.